7 WAYS TO GET NEW FOLLOWERS NOW!
Does your Social Community need a boost?
Like any other marketing tactic, Social Media Marketing will only work with consistency and by delivering what your customer really wants. Acquisition is only the first step, but holding on to your followers is key, so make sure your posts are not only consistent but relevant, interesting and engaging. Here are 7 ways to get new followers.
1. In-store promotions: Offer in-store customers an incentive to like or follow you on social media.
2. Free stuff: Incentivize likes and follows by giving away prizes or free Denny’s stuff in return for likes or check-ins.
3. Try Facebook’s promoted posts: Extend your reach to new targeted users by promoting posts that have a history of getting engagement.
4. Giveaways and contests: Make liking your Page, checking in, or following you on Twitter a requirement for entry. Rafflecopter is just one great tool that can help you do this!
5. Email Reminders: Periodically remind your email audience to join your social media networks either through mentions, share buttons or dedicated emails specifically for that purpose.
6. Social Links: Always Link to your social media accounts from your email signature and on your Contact and About Us pages. Visitors are already interacting with you; give them another way to connect.
7. Spread the Love: Share other people’s content: posts, images, and tweets from other businesses, and they’ll be more likely to share yours.
This is part I of a series of social media marketing tips that will make you the hero of your marketing department. Stay tuned for more and feel free to leave share your winning social media strategies in comments below.
Have a digital marketing question? Looking for some guidance? Send us a message and we'd be more than happy to help.
Join our mailing list for helpful insights.