TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
1. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Thinkhouse has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Thinkhouse apologizes.
2. Thinkhouse makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Thinkhouse accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained In Thinkhouse’s website(s) are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
3. The information and images contained within this website are © Copyright Thinkhouse LLC.
4. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send any material which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
5. Thinkhouse reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify Thinkhouse against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Thinkhouse as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
8. This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Thinkhouse nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Thinkhouse accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
9. These terms may be amended by Thinkhouse from time to time.
10. Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of New York, USA. The local courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website. In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Website contains links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”) and articles, resources, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software (including, without limitation, API software, technology, and platforms), and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not reviewed, investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by the Company, and the Company is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Website or any Third Party Content posted on or available through the Website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by the Company. If you decide to leave the Website and access the Third Party Sites or to use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Website.